United Ways of Northeast Indiana initiates conversations in and about the community around its most pressing social dilemmas. These are the issues no one wants to chat about at cocktail parties—problems like unemployment, the opioid crisis, homelessness, mental health, and more.
At United Way, we go looking for them. These barriers can’t be solved in a day, in any of our boardrooms, or without community collaboration. People are complex. Problems are complex. There’s no single or simple solution—and that’s where we step in. With a commitment to current research, community dialogue, and data-driven policy solutions, we will fight for solutions to these community barriers.
United Ways of Northeast Indiana believe that when we all succeed, our entire community wins. There’s a new way to be united.
Join the fight. Connect with your local United Way by clicking on the link to the county where you live.
- United Way of Adams County
- United Way of Allen County
- United Way of DeKalb County
- United Way of Grant County
- United Way of Huntington County
- United Way of Kosciusko County
- United Way of Noble County
- Steuben County United Way
- United Way of Wells County
- United Way of Whitley County